For researchers there are a number of options related to data storage:
- UPEI Google Drive
- Generally research data should not be stored in a Google Drive or similar commercial services such as DropBox, given the potential issues with privacy and secure data storage.
- UPEI hosted WorkSpaces (Pydio)
- This is the preferred approach to storing research data at UPEI.
- UPEI hosted Published and Archived Data (data.upei.ca)
- Built on the Islandora digital repository framework, the data.upei.ca service provides researchers with a place to securely publish or archive their research datasets.